Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Get Motivated

On Tuesday Novembe 4, 2005 I had the pleasure of attending a Get Motivated seminar at the Qwest Center in Omaha, NE. Get Motivated seminars are brought to us by Peter Lowe who runs Success Magazine and who is the person allowing these great seminars to continue.
 
Speakers included Zig Ziglar, George Ross (Donald Trumps Associate Vice President), Phil Town, Suze Orman, Tom Hopkins, Jerry Lewis, Tom Osborne, Rudolph Giuliani, Keith Kraft, Krish Dhanam, and James Smith.
 
Over the next few weeks I will spotlight each of these speakers. Be prepared to be motivated. I was and I came away with a positive experience despite poor seating as the event was overbooked.
 
 
Powered By Qumana

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! I know that if you visualize what you want to see happen, then you are that much closer to getting it.

Fire Millen

January 01, 2008 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home