Friday, August 26, 2005

One of the biggest niches today in both the internet and in bookstore sales of information products in the self help and personal development arena. My goal in creating this blog is to help you to help yourself.

In addition to being an internet marketer who looks for niches that I believe I can relate to I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology, along with many studies in sociology and social work. I have also worked for several years as a psychiatric technician and feel that I have an understanding of people, their problems and ways in which they may seek to improve themselves. Whether your goal is to lose weight, have better relationships, do better at your job, quit smoking, or anything else that you can do to improve your life, you can find information about it here at this personal development blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home